“An investment in knowledge pays the best dividends.”
ACEK goes directly to provide information that educates with the intent to inform, enlighten and move the general public.
ACEK seeks to increase the general public’s involvement in the public square and make voting decisions based on researched and factual information.
ACEK educates the general public on political and topical issues providing supportive knowledge of specific issues without supporting specific political parties or candidates.
ACEK provides educational guidance to the individual so that they become better informed about issues that affect their daily lives as Americans.
Unlike other traditional Think Tanks that are designed with a body of experts to only provide ideas and advice on specific political or economic problems, ACEK goes directly to where the people are to better inform, educate and motivate participation.
WHAT WE DO
- Identify current or potential future issues of importance to the General Public through thorough research and understanding of current events.
- Analyze research to develop messaging that will educate and resonate with the general public.
- Provide research assistance and develop White Paper explaining the potential impact that the issue will have on the general public.
- Create high quality creative Public Service Announcements based on tested and proven research appropriate for the medium used.
- Produce Educational Media Plan (EMP) to reach specific demographic groups.
- Test EMP through survey and field analysis, and execute EMP using both traditional and new media
ACEK educates and informs the general public, not just government and public policy advocates.
ACEK utilizes Behavioral Science research and principles that make message delivery more efficient and effective.
ACEK is flexible to be effective in a constantly changing environment.
ACEK utilizes modern technology to produce meaningful research and make it widely available for public consumption.
As a qualified 501c3, all donations made to ACEK are tax deductible.
ACEK seeks to increase the general public’s involvement in the public square and ensure they make voting decisions based on researched and factual information. We provide educational guidance to make the American public better informed about issues that affect their daily lives.